Authors are invited to submit original papers that have neither been published nor under publication considerations elsewhere. Papers should be written in English using MS Word, and will be selected through a blind review process. Authors are solely responsible for language editing and ethics/legal issues for submitted works.
There should be no more than three authors per paper, and at least one author of an accepted paper has to present it. A researcher can be an author in the only one paper.The manuscript has to be written per instructions below:
- The paper should not exceed 10 single-spaced pages.
- The paper should be written in Microsoft Word format: A4 format (21 x 7 cm); Margins all 2.5 cm; Times New Roman; alignment justified; line spacing: before (0 pt), after (0 pt), line spacing: single.
- Don’t use footnotes, endnotes and page numbers.
- The paper (including references) must follow the APA (American Psychological Association)
- In presenting formulas and equations, the Microsoft Equation editor must be used.
- Abstracts and complete papers should look like below:
Manuscripts should be submitted using this link: SUBMIT PAPER